Thursday 18 September 2014

Yellow, Red, Purple, Dark Yellow Nana-Ice Cream

It has been very nice and sunny here in Berlin!
Apparently, summer does not wanna leave berlin just yet. However the weather forecast says it will start to be colder from next week, the real autumn! Urghhhhh
While it is still not that cold, slightly hot, I take the advantages by having my favorite nana-ice cream! This week I made yellow, red, and purple nana-ice cream!
The yellow nana-ice cream is typical with the ingredients which are
- 1 and a half frozen banana
- 60ml of liquid, almond milk, milk, yogurt, coconut water, or simply normal water
- 1 tbs peanut butter
- 1 ts maca powder (optional)
- 1 ts baobab
This is how it looks like


 

The Red nana-ice cream
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 handful raspberry
- 60-80 ml of coconut milk (beverage coconut milk, if it would be the one that use for cooking or cooking Asian curry will be too thick I suppose) 

The purple nana-ice cream
- 1 frozen banan
- 1 handful blueberry
- 1 tbs Acai berry powder
- 60-80ml of coconut milk or any other kind of your preferred or available milk or simple water

The Dark Yellow Nana-ice cream
- 1 frozen banana
- 3 dried dates
- 60-80ml of coconut milk or any other kind of your preferred or available milk or simple water
- 1 tsp maca powder (optional) 

 ............................................
I love crunchy toppings. Since week I bought quinoa puffs so I eat a lot of it! I love it. Healthy, crispy, gluten free. Then I topped with lots of almonds and some flax seeds and some fruits like pomegranates and peaches. Yummy, filling, healthy…. Ideal for weight loss dinner portion.

No comments:

Post a Comment