Tuesday 17 June 2014

Introduction

My name is Paully
I am Thai
I am 26 years old
Currently living in Heilbronn and Berlin, Germany

I will keep the introduction short :)

My blog will be about healthy food and happiness all the way
Before I have reached where i am today, I was inspired by many people on the social network sites, therefore, I would like to share and keep on inspiring my friends and people who read my blog :)
So I am here to inspire and motivate my friends to the healthier and happier living lifestyle

I have been in healthy diet for 3 months now. The benefit of this blog is you can grow to the healthier lifestyle with me. Everything i cook, read, learn, and  am inspired, I will share with you here. Also every little tiny information about healthy meals, will be in this blog.

Thank you for reading this far and stay tuned! =]


No comments:

Post a Comment