Sunday 22 June 2014

Why have I changed myself?

I think most of us wanna live healthy lifestyle.
At least we have all wished so or said we would like to do so.
Well, That is what i think!

Let me tell you since the beginning of this change::: 
I went back to Thailand at the beginning of this year for a month. I ate so much because i missed the food, cheap food, different food! I weighted 64-65++ kg during my stay in Thailand.

I honestly was never happy with my body, how i look, and how&what i eat. I became obsessed with weight and getting on the scale to check what i have gained and then of course i got depressed 90% of the time. Every time i eat, I always wanna weight myself and i know human usually gain some kg right after eating still I was obsessed (Weird i know). Every time there is food, I would just put into my mouth. But then  i wished i was 50kg!! how ridiculous is that, i know right?!?  I always had a fight with my own body, mind, and eating habit. I knew it was not healthy mentally and physically. 

When i come back to Germany, I was nearly 66kg! the highest weight i gained was 70 (when i was living in Australia, i looked like a whale LOL) I was thinking damn would i ever touch the heaviest point again? and of course i do not want that and will never ever want that.I guess just like every other women.

Then i thought i like to eat and i wanna appreciate my body for once in a life time then i need to change, but how?

I started the research about what to eat for weight loss then i took the actual note what to buy when at the grocery that could help me lose weight. For instance, pearl barley, oats, dark chocolate, nuts and seeds. 

I began with controlling my calories intake, since my research told me that eating at about or less than 1,500 calories a day can help you lose wight. So i started to control my breakfast, lunch and dinner.  It was tough!

The hardest thing for me is changing eating habit. I must say that i loved a big portion especially when i was really hungry. I told myself I must start with reducing my portion. At the beginning it was hard! I didnt feel full, I always wanted more, but after 2-3 weeks it got smoother. I also loved snacks very much, crisp, sweets, candy, etc. However, during the day I've set my goal that i was only allowed to have 2 snacks per day, which is after breakfast and lunch. It was hard because there is time, especially because of hormones, you just want to snack and chew something! It was really hard but i gave it a month to stay with this eating habit with high concentration, focused goal, and all the power to control myself. So today I am here at the successful level. Finally! 

This morning I weighted myself and it was 56.8 and my current goal is 54 (my height is 164) I have come this far and I am not backing off.

I've changed my diet and eating habit and i am very happy with it!

What you need is patience, very high patience and strength if you wanna lose weight.
You need high motivation, belief, and creativity if you want to be happily healthy mentally and physically.

Doesn't it look yummy? :)


xxx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment